- Christopher Columbus discovered Americas. To which country did hi belong?
- Which prize is awarded annually on December 10 each year for outstanding works in various fields?
- A country which has no coastline is called:
- The first international organization was:
- The first Chief of Staff of Pak Army was?
- Who was the First Chairman Joint Chiefs of Staff Committee?
- USAIN BOLT holds the world record for 100 meters race. To which country he belong to?
- What was Pan-Islam, originated in 1880 in Ottoman Empire?
- Friends Not Masters is written by
- Alfred Bernard Nobel started Nobel Prize. To which country did he belong?