D.25 June 1945
- The central part of government of India Act 1935 was not enforced because of
- The Hindu had launched “Swadeshi Movement” (to boycott English made goods) in the wake of:
- The central part of Government of India Act 1935 was not enforced because of:
- The Hindu had launched ” Swadeshi Movement ” in the wake of
- “Shadow Cabinet” is:
- Who first supported the Pakistan resolution 1940:
- Who is empowered to make rules making records and other matters connected therewith?
- Who is the latest induction into the International Cricket Council’s Hall of Fame?
- Land reforms announced by PPP regime
- What is ‘Scotland Yard’?