- Congress launched “Quit India Movement” against the British government in:
- The central part of government of India Act 1935 was not enforced because of
- The central part of Government of India Act 1935 was not enforced because of:
- Quaid e Azam resigned from.Indian national Congress due to
- Quaid-e-Azam resigned from the Indian National Congress due to:
- In which battle British forces led by Duke of Wellington defeated French forces led by Napoleon Bonaparte?
- Parliament of Sweden is known as?
- Parliament of Norway is known as
- Opium War was fought between China and _________?
- The murderer of Archduke Ferdinand, the heir to Austrian throne, became the immediate cause of which War?