- The status of Liberty was presented to the united states by the people :
- Highest military award of Britain is
- The statue of liberty was a gift to people of America from which country?
- Which country’s Parliament is called mother of parliaments
- Pope Benedict, the religious leader of Roman Catholic church belongs to:
- When the stock market is going down,it is called:
- Outer surface of the sun is called :
- Pinpoint the world’s oldest democratic country:
- Khad is the intelligence of ?
- Cyprus gained independence from Britain 1960, when was it divided into two parts…
- The Indus water treaty was mediated by
- “Facebook” is one of the most popular social networking service. When was it lunched?
- Cristophier Columbus discovered Americas. To which country did belong?
- “Reuters”is the famous news agency of:
- ‘Khad” is the intelligence agency of?
- Pinpoint the world’s oldest democratic country
- Identify the wrong statement:
- Which country’s Parliament is called mother of all parliaments
- After U.S which country is the second largest arm seller in the world?