- Buddhist emperor Ashoka belonged to which dynasty?
- The first Chief of Staff of Pak Army was?
- G.T road is one of the main highways of Pakistan, what does G.T stand for?
- Who was the First Chairman Joint Chiefs of Staff Committee?
- Who was the first Muslim Commander-in-Chief of Pakistan Army?
- The highest official rank of Pakistan Army is?
- Find the correctly punctuated sentence:
- Taxila university was established by the king
- The main cause of earthquakes is:
- “No dynasty lasts more than three generations” is the theory of: