A. International trades
B. Rights and status of women
C. Rights and protection of children
D. Population control
- Fiber optics technology is being used in :
- Which Sura deals with the laws of marriage?
- What is “Jingoism”?
- The status of Liberty was presented to the united states by the people :
- Where the red square is located?
- Which became the first river in the world to be granted the same legal rights as…
- In hic organ of the United Nations all member states of UN are represented?
- Who was the first UN high commissioner for human rights?
- The treaty of European union SIGNED ON 7 February 1992 is also known as:
- Which year India awarded Most Favoured Nation (MFN) status to pakistan?
- Which international agency supervised Indus Basin Treaty 1960 between Pakistan and India?
- Cryptography is a branch of science which deals with
- When the control of Muslims league was taken over by Quaid-e-Azam?
- Ottawa convention is related to
- Paediatrics is relevant to ?
- Smatra Island is under the Control of:
- The treaty of European union (1992) is also known as:
- Pedagogy is the science of :
- PPI stands for
- Summer Olympics for the year 2020 will be held in :