D. None of these
- How many times martial law has been Imposed In Pakistan since 1947?
- First head of state to visit Pakistan in 1947 was :
- the british Govt. announced the partition of Bengal in ?
- Partition of Bengal took place in
- Newzeland was the first country in the world to give women the right to vote until
- how many states exists before prtition of india ?
- The British Parliament passed Indian Independence Act on
- The Hindu had launched ” Swadeshi Movement ” in the wake of
- Viceroy of india from 1943 – 1947 was :
- Identify the secretary of States for India who led the cabinet mission in 1946?
- Sylhet District at the time of partition was part of the province of :
- When did Quaid-e-Azam took oath as first Governor General of Pakistan?
- The largest Princely State by area at the time of partition was
- The central part of government of India Act 1935 was not enforced because of
- The British government announced the annulment of partition of Bengal in_______.
- The British Indian government announced the partition of Bengal in 1905 because of
- Which is the most popular States in USA?
- UNO established on?
- There were 69 member in first constituent assembly:this number was increased to…
- Baluchistan was given the state of province