a) 40 Ahadith
b) 50 ahadith
c) 30 Ahadith
d) 20 Ahadith
- “Arbaeen” is the book of Hadith in which there are:
- What is the literal meaning of Quran?
- The book of Hadith, Al-Muwatta, was compiled by __________ ?
- Term the use of military expeditions in Western Europe from 11th to 14th against Muslims?
- Term the use of military expeditions in western Europe from 11th to 14th against Muslims?
- Siha e Sitta are __________ books of Hadith ?
- “Saha Satta” are __________ books of Hadith.
- What is the literal meaning of doctrines?
- Pick out the name of the persons who are not legible to receive Zakat?
- what is the literal meaning of the word Hajj?