- The world’s smallest state by area is:
- Which country is known as the “Land of thunderbolt”
- Which of the following countries has the largest area in the world?
- SAARC headquarters?
- Ringitt is currency of
- On minicoy island which pair of countries have dispute?
- Which country recognized Bangladesh first?
- Smallest continent by area?
- Which is not member of SAARC
- “Aeroflot” is the air line of :
- “Temple Trees” is an official residence of the:
- Adam’s peak is located in?
- ‘MCMahan Line’ is a boundry between:
- Adam’s peak is in :
- Amoung the saarc countries, the highest income per capita is of
- Highest per capita income among SAARC
- The only Hindu state in the world is:
- Highest literacy rate among SAARC
- Which is the smallest state in area ?
- Which country has the shortest land border with India?