- A country which has no coastline is called:
- Amoung the saarc countries, the highest income per capita is of
- At the time of Lucknow pact, Quaid-e-Azam was:
- The highest literacy rate among the SAARC countries is in:
- Among the SAARC countries, the highest per capita income is of:
- What do you understand by the term “Kerb” in foreign currency dealings?
- SAFTA signed on 6 January 2004 in_______________?
- Identify the function of IMF:
- What is “Jingoism”?
- Canada’s Mr.Arnold Smith was the first secretary general of