A) Abu Musa
B) Hassan Bana
C) Abu Sadr
D) Musa Sadr
- Which poet was famous for masnavi?
- UNO established on?
- Pakistan’s national movement was launched from England in 1933 by
- who build the first structure of the Holy Ka’ba?
- Greenwich mean time was established in
- Two _________ Indian Air Force (IAF) aircraft were shot down by the Pakistan Air…
- When was State Bank of Pakistan established?
- Hazrat Musa A.S was granted __________ miracles.
- Quran Majeed mein kis Nabi ka sab se ziada tazkara kiya gaya hai?
- Who was the first UN high commissioner for human rights?
- Three persian gulf Islands, Abu Musa, The Greater and Lesser Tunbs,are disputed between:
- Which Prophet (A.S) was the carpenter by profession
- What those laws are called the God gave to Musa as?
- The first Pakistani who became the judge in ” International Court of…
- What was the real name of the famous Pakistani actor Santos kumar?
- Kahuta laboratories were established in
- East India Company was established in_______.
- SCOUT established by