- A country which has no coastline is called:
- Non Aligned Movement (NAM) was started in:
- USAIN BOLT holds the world record for 100 meters race. To which country he belong to?
- Which country suffered the Maximum in the World War II?
- When was the first Nobel Prize awarded?
- The largest number of women received nobel prize in the category of:
- In which year American Revolution started ?
- Cristophier Columbus discovered Americas. To which country did belong?
- U Thant was the first UN Secretary General from Asia. To which country did he belong to?
- The first Nobel Prizes were awarded in
- Which country is called the Cockpit of Europe ?
- Nobel peace prize 2011 was given to:
- Which of the following Indian Nobel prize winners is associated with economics?
- which country is called the Cockpit of Europe ?
- Al-Hilal weekly was started by
- The leaning tower of Pisa is located in which country?
- Ahmad khan kharal the famous character of war of independence belong to?
- Which of the following country’s parliment is called ‘Cortes’?
- Rabindra Nath Tagor the first Asian who received literature Nobel Prize in
- After U.S which country is the second largest arm seller in the world?