A. Abdul kalam azad
B. Sir syed ahmed khan
- Which prize is awarded annually on December 10 each year for outstanding works in various fields?
- Pakistan’s response to indian aggression on February 27 will be remembered as:___________
- A country which has no coastline is called:
- Who was the Chief editor of ” Zamindar”?
- What was Pan-Islam, originated in 1880 in Ottoman Empire?
- The Muslim leader who advised the Muslims to not participate in meatings of all India national Congress?
- Quaid e Azam resigned from.Indian national Congress due to
- Quaid-e-Azam resigned from the Indian National Congress due to:
- What was Pan-Islam, originated in 1880 in Ottoman empire?
- Grand Mosque at Damascus was built by______________?