- A country which has no coastline is called:
- Which was the Napoleon’s last battle in which he was captured and exiled to St Helena
- Which war is known as 1st War of Freedom?
- In which battle English won and captured lahore?
- Which was the Nepoleon’s last battle in which he was captured and exiled to St. Helena?
- In 712 AD Sindh Multan and part of the Punjab were annexed to the Muslim empire by:
- The Pirpur report on the brutalities of Congress ministries 1937 was compiled by
- After Sir Agha Khan, the next president of All India Muslim League was
- In which battle British forces led by Duke of Wellington defeated French forces led by Napoleon Bonaparte?
- Which is the next stage after the death?