- The statue of liberty was a gift to people of America from which country?
- Pinpoint the world’s oldest democratic country
- The World’s largest natural gas deposits are in:
- Which country’s Parliament is called mother of parliaments
- Which country has the largest resources of crude oil:
- The Bolshevik revolution is associated with
- MOSAD is a secret agency of
- The status of Liberty was presented to the united states by the people :
- The largest producer of solar energy in the world is:
- Pinpoint the world’s oldest democratic country:
- Pope Benedict, the religious leader of Roman Catholic church belongs to:
- Which country’s Parliament is called mother of all parliaments
- “Reuters”is the famous news agency of:
- After US, the largest number of Atomic Reactors are in:
- The World’s largest copper producer is:
- Which is the second largest oil producer country in the world?
- Which country’s Parliament has the largest membership
- Which country suffered the Maximum in the World War II?
- Which of the following countries has the largest area in the world?
- Which country is the 2nd largest oil producer in the world ?