- A country which has no coastline is called:
- The longest man buit wall of the world:
- which is meant by EQUINOX?
- In 712 AD Sindh Multan and part of the Punjab were annexed to the Muslim empire by:
- What is the abbreviation of HTML?
- Day and night changes due to:
- Which amendments were proposed by Quaid e Azam in the Nehru report 1928 to make it acceptable to the Indian Muslim
- Imam Abu Hanifa was a:
- Mohammed bin Qasim attacked Sindh in
- What was the significance of 21st annual session of All India Muslim League?