A. 14 December 2014
B. 15 December 2014
C. 16 December 2014✔
D. None of these
- When American Congress appointed George Washington Commander in Chief of American…
- The largest army that ever marhed out of medina was in ghazwa
- What was the rank of former foreign minister GOHAR AYUB KHAN, when he left the army?
- Shah Wali Ullah was born on 21st February, 1703 in:
- Paristan Lake is in district?
- Operation Zarb-e-Azab was started on:
- Which city is known as “City of flower”?
- Pakistan's national movement was launched from England in 1933 by
- Who founded attack fort?
- RESHMA was a legendry folk singer of Pakistan. She died of cancer in Lahore in:
- In 1954, USA launched its first atomic submarine, what was its name?
- Which was the first capital of Pakistan?
- The Prevention of electronic crimes act was passed in Pakistan in the year :
- The Indian Muslims observed the " Day of Deliverance " after the resignation of…
- Who founded the school of Dars e Nizamia in Indo-Pak
- Oldest City Of Pakistan?
- Shangla Pass connects _______?
- Student portal
- The earth's rotation on its axis is from West to East. Mention the shortest day in…