- A man pays 10 % of his income for his income tax. If his income tax amounts to Rs. 1500, what is this income?
- Middle East group of countries includes
- Identify the function of IMF:
- SAFTA signed on 6 January 2004 in_______________?
- ____cubic millimeters constitutes 1 cubic centimeters??
- In the exam 45% students failed and 550 students were successful . The total number of students who appeared in the exam were?
- Income that is saved and not invested is known as:
- Among the SAARC countries, the highest per capita income is of:
- Highest per capita income among SAARC:
- Highest per capita income among SAARC