D. None of these
- A land tax imposed on the non Muslims cultivators and landlords was known as:
- Canada is located in:
- Which amendments were proposed by Quaid-e-Azam in Nehru Report 1928, to make it acceptable to the Indian Muslims?
- A Condominium is:
- “Laissez-Faire” means:
- Term the use of military expeditions in Western Europe from 11th to 14th against Muslims?
- Ghazwa Khyber was fought between:
- Battle of Mutah was fought between:
- A vassal state is:
- Persecution of Rohinglya Muslims is in which state of ?