D: None of these
- A land tax imposed on the non muslims cultivators and landlords was known as
- During the Orthdox Caliphate, who had the longest tenure:
- Who has been titled as Saif Ullah ?
- During the Orthdox Caliphate who had the shortest tenure:
- Ghazwa Khyber was fought between:
- Which amendments were proposed by Quaid-e-Azam in Nehru Report 1928, to make it acceptable to the Indian Muslims?
- Battle of Mutah was fought between:
- The “Battle of Yermuk” was fought between Muslims and:
- The first attack on Constantinople was conducted by the Muslims in the reign of:
- ________ was the Battle in which Muslims suffered heavy losses.