D. None of these
- The first attack on Constantinople was conducted by the Muslims in the reign of:
- Battle of Mutah was fought between:
- Which amendments were proposed by Quaid-e-Azam in Nehru Report 1928, to make it acceptable to the Indian Muslims?
- Which of the following amendments were proposed by Quaid-i-Azam in the Nehru report 1928, to make it acceptable to the Indian Muslims?
- Which was the Napoleon’s last battle in which he was captured and exiled to St Helena
- Which was the Nepoleon’s last battle in which he was captured and exiled to St. Helena?
- In which battle English won and later captured Lahore?
- In which battle English won and captured lahore?
- The “Battle of Yermuk” was fought between Muslims and:
- The commander of Muslims army in the Battle of Qadisiya was: