D. None of these
- Battle of Mutah was fought between:
- Which was the Nepoleon’s last battle in which he was captured and exiled to St. Helena?
- Which was the Napoleon’s last battle in which he was captured and exiled to St Helena
- Term the use of military expeditions in Western Europe from 11th to 14th against Muslims?
- Term the use of military expeditions in western Europe from 11th to 14th against Muslims?
- In which battle English won and captured lahore?
- In which battle English won and later captured Lahore?
- The “Battle of Yermuk” was fought between Muslims and:
- The commander of Muslims army in the Battle of Qadisiya was:
- After the Battle of Yermuk, which was won by the Muslims Khalid bin Waleed(رضي الله عنه) was replaced by the Caliph Umar (رضي الله عنه) from his supreme command. The new Supereme Commander was: