- The “Battle of yermuk”was fought between Muslims and.?
- The “Battle of Yermuk” was fought between Muslims and:
- Ghazwa Khyber was fought between:
- ________ was the Battle in which Muslims suffered heavy losses.
- _______ Muslims fought in the battle of Ghazwa-e-Badr ?
- After the Battle of Yermuk, which was won by the Muslims Khalid bin Waleed(رضي الله عنه) was replaced by the Caliph Umar (رضي الله عنه) from his supreme command. The new Supereme Commander was:
- Which was the Napoleon’s last battle in which he was captured and exiled to St Helena
- Which was the Nepoleon’s last battle in which he was captured and exiled to St. Helena?
- Battle of Mutah was fought between:
- Battle of chains was fought against ?